Saturday, February 23, 2013

Who am I in Jesus?



The Bible, the Word breathed by God answers the question.  Men in ministry, after we accept the gift of salvation, we are in the Kingdom. Thy Kingdom come the will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Children of the King
I am God’s child, so I am safe: John 1:21 and 1 John 5:18
I am assured all things work together for good: Romans 8:28
I have been established, anointed and sealed by God: 2 Corinthians 1:21-22
I am a citizen of heaven: Philippians 3:20
I am holy and blameless Ephesians 1:4
I am hidden with Christ in God: Colossians 3:3
I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love, self-discipline: 2 Timothy 1:7
I am born of God an the evil one cannot touch me: 1 John 5:18
I am chosen before creation of the world Ephesians: 1:4, 11
I am included: Ephesians 1:13
I am sealed with the promised Holy Spirit: Ephesians 1:13
I am a saint: Ephesians 1:18
I am a minister of reconciliation: 2 Corinthians 5:17-20
Men in ministry accept the gift and the life God has prepared for us.
I am alive with Christ: Ephesians 2:5
I am raised up with Christ: Ephesians 2:6; Colossians 2:12
I am a member of God’s household: Ephesians 2:19
I am more than a conqueror: Romans 8:37
I am the righteousness of God: 2 Corinthians 5:21
I am part of God’s Kingdom: Revelation 1:6
I am healed from sin: 1 Peter 2:24
I am not longer condemned: Romans 8:1-2
I am not helpless, but I am an over comer: Philippians 4:13 1 John 4:4
I am the salt an light of the earth: Matthew 5:13-14
I am a personal witness of Jesus Christ: Acts 1:8
God Provides Our Abundance
I am God’s coworker: 2 Corinthians 6:1
I am born again: 1 peter 1:23
I am a new creation: 2 Corinthians 5:17
I am redeemed from the curse of the law: Galatians 3:13
I am qualified to share on His inheritance: Colossians 1:12
I am chosen and God desires me to bear fruit: John 15:1,5
I am completed by God: Ephesians 3:19
I am sealed with Christ in the heavenly realms: Ephesians 2:6
I am a dwelling for the Holy Spirit: Ephesians 2:22

Take hold of who we are in Jesus Christ. Take hold of the gift of salvation that God gave by sacrificing His only Son. For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son that whoever believes in Him shall not parish but will have eternal life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. John3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment